ZOLEO Inc. is proud to offer an industry-leading 2-Year Warranty on ZOLEO devices and accessory kits. You’ll find everything you need to know about the warranty terms and conditions, and the claims process right here!
Make a warranty claim
2-Year Limited Warranty Terms and Conditions
ZOLEO Inc. gives this express warranty (along with extended warranty endorsements, where applicable) in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied, including (without limitation), warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. This constitutes our sole warranty and obligation with regard to our products as well as the Customer’s sole remedy.
ZOLEO Inc. expressly disclaims all liability and responsibility for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any further loss of any kind whatsoever resulting from the use of our product. The Customer’s sole and exclusive remedy and the limit of ZOLEO Inc.’s liability for any loss whatsoever, shall not exceed the purchase price paid by the Customer for the product to which a claim is made.
This warranty does not extend to:
- cosmetic damage, such as scratches, dents, stains and discoloration;
- consumable parts, such as batteries, unless damage has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship;
- damage caused by particulate ingress, extreme humidity, accident, flood, fire, or other acts of nature or external causes;
- damage due to modification, maintenance or repair of products that have been altered or repaired by anyone except ZOLEO Inc.;
- damage due to use of accessories not supplied by ZOLEO Inc. for the same product;
- damage due to being connected to power supply or cable not supplied by ZOLEO Inc.;
- tampered products (e.g. warranty seal has been removed or physical proof of attempt to repair).
This limited warranty does not apply to, and ZOLEO Inc. is not responsible for, any degradation of performance of this product due to its proximity to any electronic/electrical product that utilizes terrestrial broadband network operating frequencies that are close to any Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) such as Global Positioning Service (GPS). Use of similar devices may affect reception of GNSS signals.
Products that are out of warranty will incur a charge for inspection or service.
ZOLEO Inc. will not accept responsibility for any invoiced goods or services that are not covered by a ZOLEO Inc. written purchase order, invoice, or receipt from a ZOLEO-authorized reseller. Under no circumstance does ZOLEO Inc. agree to pay for labor or other related expenses associated with the troubleshooting and/or repair of our product without prior specific written authorization.
ZOLEO Inc. also reserves the right to refuse warranty claims if the product has been obtained and/or used against the laws of any country it is used in. Repaired or replaced devices have a 90-day warranty. If the device is still under original warranty, then the new warranty is 90 days or to the end of the original 2-year limited warranty, whichever is longer.