Bilingual T1 Customer Experience RepresentativeCustomer Service
ZOLEO Inc. is looking for a driven individual to join the global Customer Experience team as a Tier 1 Customer Experience Representative Fluent in English and Spanish.
ZOLEO® is an industry-leading provider of global safety and messaging services that’s changing how consumers stay connected when traveling beyond mobile coverage. Designed for outdoor enthusiasts, organizations that work in remote areas, and people who live on the fringe or outside of wireless coverage, ZOLEO is the first consumer-focused solution that enables messaging and SOS emergency response services that works seamlessly across cellular, wifi, and satellite networks, and is now available for sale in selected countries in North America, APAC and Europe.
ZOLEO Inc. is a joint venture between two leaders in the mobile satellite space – Roadpost Inc. of Toronto, Canada and Beam Communications of Melbourne, Australia. We launched our flagship product (www.zoleo.com) in early 2020 and have met with early and rapid success, with a fast-growing subscriber base. The ZOLEO product has built a reputation as an easy-to-use messaging and safety tool for people who travel into remote areas for recreation or business use.
- Respond to customer inquiries in a Tier 1 capacity using multiple communication channels (live chat, email, and phone).
- Prioritize tickets accordingly based on ZOLEO operational processes as well as sound judgment.
- Handle and resolve customer requests related to billing, account changes, and basic technical support/troubleshooting
- Maintain a working knowledge of company products and services. Opportunity to specialize in certain ZOLEO operational processes will be encouraged
- Contribute to process improvements by leveraging direct feedback and experience and proposing new initiatives or changes
- Work on various customer-related special projects from time to time, as necessary
- Promote company products, features, and benefits through a consultative customer qualification
- Meet both personal and team-based monthly SLAs, Productivity targets, and Quality standards.
- Stay updated on all operational systems, processes, and procedures, as well as company policies.
- Stay informed of competitors and related industries
- Attend and participate in company events and team meetings (primarily in a virtual capacity, although staff will be encouraged to participate in any events at the nearest ZOLEO regional office, as permitted.)
- Ensure a positive, accurate, and professional customer experience.
- Maintain effective and harmonious working relationships with peers and other company staff
Skills & Experience:
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Comfortable working with wireless technology in a mobile satellite/wireless/messaging world. Natural aptitude for technology. Skillful, knowledgeable, and driven to learn more about the satellite communications industry.
- 1 –2 years experience in a Customer Support-related position.
- Post-secondary diploma or equivalent experience required.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written). Conversational and Personable.
- Resourceful and self-reliant with strong analytical, problem-assessment, and problem-solving skills.
- Able to handle difficult customer situations and arrive at a positive resolution.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills. Able to work with minimal supervision. Adaptable to new workflow and changing environments.
- Comfortable working remotely as part of a global team. Access to broadband internet is required.
- Enthusiastic and self-driven. A team player who looks to contribute in several areas within the operations and exceed normal job expectations.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite. Excellent computer and website navigation skills.
Nice to Have:
- Fluency in other languages considered a strong asset (French, Spanish, German)
- Experience with supporting technical products (software, hardware) as well as global brands
- Experience with Helpdesk software (eg. Zendesk)
Note: There is currently one (1) position available to be filled. Shift times are 8hr shifts (with appropriate breaks) between 8 AM-8 PM PST, from Monday to Friday. Shift will be assigned upon starting and may change from time to time. As this role is virtual, candidates may be located anywhere within Canada, as long as they are able to consistently make their assigned shift times.
- Occasional after hours and stat holiday support may be required as business needs fluctuate
- Additional opportunities, such as weekend shifts will be available
What we Offer:
- Competitive base salary
- Personal Bonus
- Health & Dental benefits
- Remote work environment
- 3 weeks vacation