Accounts Receivable Associate - 3 Month ContractFinance
We're looking for a strong communicator to join our Finance team, supporting with the manual Accounts Receivable functions for a term of 3 months. This position reports directly to the Billing Manager.
ZOLEO® is an industry-leading provider of global safety and messaging services that’s changing how consumers stay connected when traveling beyond mobile coverage. Designed for outdoor enthusiasts, organizations that work in remote areas, and people who live on the fringe or outside of wireless coverage, ZOLEO is the first consumer-focused solution that enables messaging and SOS emergency response services that works seamlessly across cellular, wifi, and satellite networks, and is now available for sale in selected countries in North America, APAC and Europe.
ZOLEO Inc. is a joint venture between two leaders in the mobile satellite space – Roadpost Inc. of Toronto, Canada and Beam Communications of Melbourne, Australia. We launched our flagship product (www.zoleo.com) in early 2020 and have met with early and rapid success, with a fast-growing subscriber base. The ZOLEO product has built a reputation as an easy-to-use messaging and safety tool for people who travel into remote areas for recreation or business use.
Receivables and Collections
- Actively work AR (retail, corporate, and Dealers) daily, aggressively following up on declining customer payments.
- Post customer payments daily
- Negotiate payment schedules in accordance with credit policies and collections timelines and oversee suspensions and disconnections of services for non-payment.
- Process and follow-up on bankruptcy claims and monthly write-offs.
- Evaluate accounts and process 3rdparty assignments monthly after all efforts have been made to collect the full outstanding balance.
- Report on AR position periodically and maintain accurate aging reports.
- Other duties and tasks as required.
Order Approval and Credit Management
- Approve orders on hold due to size and or payment/credit issues
- Perform credit checks on customers (Dealers and End-Users) and determine appropriate credit limits.
- Responding to Customer's Credit card chargebacks
- Communicate trends and issues to the manager
- Escalate suspected Fraud to the Manager, Revenue Assurance
Skills & Experience
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent
- Two to three years experience in Accounts Receivable/ Payable or a similar position
- Facilitate a positive and professional work environment by demonstrating professionalism and consideration of co-workers and exercising initiative to offer assistance where and when appropriate.
- Perform well under pressure and can meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong computer skills with good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
Nice to Have:
- Stay informed of new products & services and changes in telecom technology.
- Additional languages
What we Offer:
- Competitive base salary
- Hybrid work environment